Garmin announces the latest vivomove series with 16 new styles ranging from S$389 to S$849. It is the latest hybrid smartwatch series that converges technology with traditional hand-movement timepiece. This new series builds on the previous vivomove HR and adds new features like Pulse Ox and Body Battery engergy monitoring, connected GPS, Garmin Pay (on selected models). Garmin claims vívomove can achieve a battery life of up to five days in smartwatch mode and an additional week in watch mode.
The difference among the various models appear to be mostly cosmetic. The vívomove Luxe is the premium range with 42mm stainless steel bezel, stainless steel casing, Italian leather band or Milanese metal strap, reflective brushed pattern topped with domed sapphire crystal lens. The vívomove Style is built with aluminium bezel, aluminium casing, domed Gorilla glass lens, with choices of Italian leather or silicone weave watch band. Both models have colour AMOLED touchscreen underneath the watchface.
The vívomove 3/3S are made of 44mm fibre-reinforced polymer bezel (39mm on the vívomove 3S), chemically-strengthened glass, mono OLED display, and features colourful silicone bands.
- Notifications: Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates, calendar reminders and more.
- Advanced Health Monitoring: Comprehensive suite of 24/7 health monitoring features include advanced sleep with Pulse Ox, Body Battery energy monitoring, abnormal heartrate alerts, menstrual cycle tracking, stress tracking with relax reminders, new hydration tracking and more.
- Connected GPS: Connects with user’s smartphone’s GPS for greater accuracy in measuring outdoor activities.
- Garmin Pay: Contactless payment solution lets users leave their cash and cards at home (vívomove Style and Luxe only).
- Fitness Features: Tracks steps, floors climbed, and intensity minutes and includes built-in activities for walking, running, cardio,yoga, strength training and more.
The vívomove series are now available at all authorised retailers. To learn more, visit https://www.garmin.com.sg/minisite/vivo/vivomove/