- NTU Hall Five Quintsical Productions Music Director (1997-99), Choral Director (1996-99), Music Arranger (1996/97), Cast (1996/97, 1998/99)
- NTU Hall Five Choir “Fivers’ Chorale” Conductor (1996/97), Choir Head and Conductor (1997/98)
- Feb 1999: NUS CACS Jam and Jive – “Rubber Dollz” (3rd prize), “Non-Descript” (consolation)
- Mar-Jul 1999 : StagePals “Shades of Love” Music Director
- Jan: DramaBox Production of “Mr Beng” Sound Effects Director
- Jul: Composed and arranged music for Bukit Panjang Sec. School ‘Pupils’ Creed’ and school anthem
- Feb: Composed and arranged music for Woodlands Constituency Chinese New Year Dinner
- 27 May: Music Director for “Put On Your Dancing Shoes”
- May-Nov: Produced Bendemeer Secondary School 25th Anniversary Celebration “Les Miserables” full-length musical minus-one soundtrack
- 7 Dec: Composed and arranged music for Metropolitan YMCA “Dance Fantasea”
- Feb: Composed and arranged music for NTU Hall Five Quintsical Productions 02/03
- Aug: Resident MIDI ringtone composer for Planet E-Village
- Oct: Music License to FlipAlbum range of products
- Jan: Composed and arranged music for NTU Hall Five Quintsical Productions 03/04
- 31 Mar: Signed an exclusive Artiste Agreement with Rhythmiz Music Production under Gilbert Ong
- Feb-Jul: Tanglin Secondary School production of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat”, arranged full musical minus-one soundtrack.
- Jun: Ballet Accompanist for The 8th Commonwealth Society of Teachers Dancing (CSTD) Singapore Summer School
- Jun: Soundtrack album co-producer for Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School musical production, “The Father’s Hand”. Arranged song accompaniment, engineered, mixed and mastered CD tracks.
- 25 Jun: Keyboards and backing vocals for Van Fan Yi Chen guest performance at “Gen-Y” Charity Concert held at Singapore Expo
- Aug: Wrote jingles commissioned for MediaCorp Radio Station, Capital 95.8FM
- Sep: 2 music projects commissioned by Woodgrove Primary School
- 13 Nov: His debut album, Timeless, launches islandwide at music stores in Singapore.
- Feb: Writer Member of COMPASS
- 10 May: Composed and arranged Piano Spa for Music Street.
- Nov: Capital Radio 95.8FM releases Mandarin pop classics album. Arranged and mixed.
- Nov: Arrangement for Punggol Secondary School anthem.
- 25 Jan: Piano Spa album launches in Japan.
- 15 May: Piano Spa album releases in Korea.
- 11 Jun: “Victorian Days” the musical premieres at the Esplanade Recital Studio. Written by Stella Kon, music and arrangement by Chester.
- 28 Jul: Piano Spa 2 releases in Singapore, distributed by Warner Music.
- 26 Jan: Piano Spa 3 Bliss album releases in Singapore, distributed by Warner Music.
- Mar: Chester is a writer under Avex Taiwan Inc.
- Jul: “Little Girl”, CD single by local songwriter-singer and radio deejay, Kevin Wong Dejiang, featuring Chester on piano
- 6 Dec: Rock On Piano album releases in Singapore, distributed by Warner Music.
- Apr: Piano Spa 4 album releases in Singapore, distributed by Warner Music.
- Jul: Chester is awarded “COMPASS Young Songwriter of the Year” and “Top Local Instrumental Contemporary” at the 16th Annual COMPASS Awards.
- Dec: Piano Spa 6 album releases in Singapore, distributed by Warner Music. Co-produced by chart-topping music producer, Tat Tong of WAPEA
- Jul: Chester is awarded “Top Local Instrumental Contemporary” at the 17th Annual COMPASS Awards.
- Sep: Chester is awarded “Top Local Instrumental Contemporary” at the 18th Annual COMPASS Awards.
- Sep: Chester is awarded “Top Local Instrumental Contemporary” at the 19th Annual COMPASS Awards.
- Dec: Piano Spa 7 album releases in digital and CD format, distributed by Warner Music. Co-composed by local singer-songwriter Bevlyn Khoo.
- Sep: Released piano single, “A New Sparkle“, on digital platform (Spotify, YouTube, TIDAL, Apple Music, etc.).
- Sep: Released instrumental single, “Dreamy Garden“, a collaboration with OSIM Singapore, on digital platforms.
- Dec: Released albums, “A New Sparkle Above The Moonlight Waves” and “Chiffon Stars Under the Dreamy Garden” on digital platforms.