One of my use cases for installing a smart switch is to control my water storage heater remotely so that I could turn it on before I take my shower. Well, with Ariston Andris2 Top, there is no need for that. Singapore’s first-ever smart water heater launched in Singapore is Wi-Fi enabled with dedicated smartphone app controls (iOS and Android).
Over 2 decades ago, Ariston was the first electric water heater manufacturer to use titanium against water corrosion. Today, the new exclusive TitanShield technology and the patented full-titanium heating element are so reliable that Ariston provides this unique component with a lifetime warranty.
With the following features, the Ariston Andris2 Top provides more controls in managing water heater performance:
- Have shower-ready notifications sent to your mobile for hot water
- Find information on the next available shower timing
- Receive constant up-to-date information about water temperature
- Turn the product on and off
- Set a weekly schedule to have hot water only when necessary
- Receive energy consumption reports to continuously monitor your own habits
Peace of Mind
- Push notification in case of failures
Here are a list of features:
Ariston Andris2 Top comes in 30-litre capacity and is now retailing at S$489 at authorised dealers’ stores.