TP-LINK Singapore has been an avid supporter of my blog. Previously they generously gave away 2 smartphones, the Neffos C5. This time round, they are making me give away this state-of-the-art Powerline HomePlug worth S$259.
This is no budget homeplug, mind you. Check out the specs:
- AC1750 Dual-band Wi-Fi – delivers combined speeds of up to 1750Mbps, providing fast and seamless network for multiple devices
- AV1200 Powerline Speed – Fully meet the demand for bandwidth-intensive activities with ultra-fast powerline transfer speed of up to 1200Mbps
- Wi-Fi Clone – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your router with the touch of the Wi-Fi clone button
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Makes it easy to add additional extenders to your powerline network by uniformly syncing settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Plug, Pair, and Play –Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in a matter of minutes
- Manage with utility, app and web UI – The tpPLC utility, the intuitive tpPLC mobile app, and the powerful web interface make it easy to personalize and manage your network
- Compatible with any HomePlug AV2 products – You can use with other homeplug brands and models.
You can safely say that these are the most featured homeplug in the market. Here’s the full review I wrote.
Contest Has Ended!
Alternatively… Join the contest using Rafflecopter platform. It’s my first time trying, so I will count this entry too.
The winner will be selected and the product delivered on the first week of 2017. If you can’t wait that long, you can buy from the retail stores or from Lazada at S$259.
Official product website and specs: http://www.tp-link.sg/products/details/cat-18_TL-WPA8730-KIT.html