GP’s PR agency is so thoughtful to send me a media kit of their latest GP products. I’d like to reciprocate by sharing the product launch information.
What’s in the media kit:
GP USB Car Chargers (CC41 – SGD$37.90)
• GP’s signature 3-layer accessory safety power management circuitry for the avoidance of over current, short circuit and over voltage
• Minimal stylish portable design
• Dual USB ports with ultra-fast charging speed at 4.8A (24W) for recharging two devices at once
• Available in white, black
Availability: Challenger and Caltex
Compatibility: GP USB Car Charger (CC41) is compatible with any USB charging device.
GP Charge & Sync Micro USB Cables (CB14 – SGD$13.90 / CB22 – SGD$16.90)
• Available in 1 meter and 2 meter
• Ultra-compact and portable
• Plug into any USB 2.0 port to charge
• Syncs music and photos to/from your Mac or laptop in seconds
• Available in white
Availability: Challenger and Caltex
Compatibility: GP Charge & Sync Micro USB Cables are compatible with any USB charging device.
Lightning Cable for Apple device is also available. CB13 and CB21 retails at SGD$29.90 and SGD$38.90 respectively.
GP F-Series PowerBank (FP05M 5000 mAh – SGD $39.00)
• Safer – protected from extreme low and high temperature, over-charging & discharging, device overloading and short circuits. Protected auto cut-off when the same cable is plugged into input/output ports simultaneously
• In compliance with SPRING Singapore safety regulation and UN38.3 air transport safety standard
• Faster – 100% faster than 1A. Fast charging speed at 2.1A and capable to recharge one device with Smart LED indication
• Smarter design – matt aluminum casing and Plano-concave dual front design to fit curved and flat back devices
• 5000mAh capacity
• Recharging speed and time: 2A / 5 hours (approx.)
• Weight: 165g (approx.)
• Li-Polymer Battery, 3.7V
• Dimension: 120mm(L) x 66mm(W) x 13mm(H)
• Available in black and silver
Availability: Challenger, Best Denki, Caltex, Courts, Harvey Norman and Popular
Compatibility: GP F-series PowerBank is compatible with any USB cable
Why would you buy GP generic accessories when OEMs are all over the place? The best answer I can offer is: quality and safety. With so many cases of electrical fires due to overcharging, don’t play play. These GP products have multiple safety features to give you peace of mind.
[Singapore, March 2016] – As the “Battery Experts” for over 50 years, GP Batteries expands its PowerBanks and Smart On-The-Go accessories lineup in the Singapore market to show its ambition and commitment to further business development in this peninsular nation. The brand offers its consumers the ‘Happy Energy’ with its signature ultra-safe and fast-charging performances from ports, lines to power, targeting to satisfy your daily commuting and travelling needs.
The latest GP Smart On-The-Go accessories include USB Car Chargers, USB Wall Chargers and Charge & Sync USB Cables. GP’s USB Car Chargers and USB Wall Chargers feature the brand’s signature 3-layer accessory safety protection against over current, short circuit and over voltage. Ranging from single, dual to triple USB 2.4A output ports, GP Car Chargers (CC22, CC41 and CC61) allow fast charging up to 2 iPad and one iPhone simultaneously in your car. The compact and portable design of GP Wall Charger (WA31) with dual USB ports and total 3.4A output allows a speedy recharging for your tablet and smartphone.
GP Charge & Sync Lightning USB Cables (CB13 and CB21) are MFi-certificated for you to work with ease with the well-lit iPads, iPhones or iPods, whereas GP Charge & Sync Micro USB Cables (CB14 and CB22) offer 1m and 2m options respectively, compatible with any Micro USB models such as Samsung, HTC, LG and Sony.
The award-winning F-series PowerBank is a brand new member of GP PowerBank family. It is Safer (over-temperature cut-off during PowerBank recharging), Faster (ultra-fast at up to 3.1A charging speed, 2A recharging speed and allow simultaneous charging of two devices) and Smarter (matt aluminum casing with 2 colors, smart LED indicators and innovative plano-concave dual front). GP’s F-series PowerBank received overwhelming response since global release. Moreover, its ultra-
performance of long battery life (shield against over-charging, over-discharging, over-heating and low temperature) and durability (safety protection from short circuit and automatic power-off when same cable is plugged into input/output port simultaneously) benchmarked GP as the battery experts in the PowerBank market. Model FP10M has recently been ranked number 2 (silver award) in the BuyCOMs magazine, Thailand for its best high capacity performance.
GP Batteries has also injected ‘Happy Energy’ into the brand by introducing the GP x Smiley® Special Edition PowerBank series into the Singapore market. Weighing in light (135g) with a slim (1.35cm) portable design, 6 different versions of Smiley® face including “Smiley face, illusion, sunglasses, heart eye and yummy face” will fully recharge your daily journeys with 5,200mAh ‘Happy Energy’ and GP’s professional safety protection.
Being the battery experts, GP PowerBanks are in strict compliance with SPRING Singapore safety standards and The Consumer Protection Regulation (Consumer Goods Safety Requirements) offering the Singaporean consumers the world’s best recharging solutions.
Latest GP PowerBanks and Smart On-The-Go accessories are now available at selected retails of Challenger, Best Denki, Caltex, Courts, Harvey Norman and Popular.